MASTERING INTEREST RATE RISK STRATEGY
A practical guide to managing corporate financial risk
Financial Times Publishing
Financial institutions, private and public companies and governments can lose vast amounts of money from even minor changes in interest rates. Because of this, complex financial instruments have been developed to mitigate these exposures. But what happens when organisations hedge themselves to ill-advised and ill-formulated financial management strategies?
Based on a proven analytical method, Mastering Interest Rate Risk Strategy explains, step-by-step, how to set up and run a sound interest rate risk strategy. Influenced by the author’s work with leading companies and tested with banks, the book will help readers bring risk under control, raise profits and ensure healthy cash flows.
Mastering Interest Rate Risk Strategy:
- Shows you how to mitigate interest rate risk using the most advanced risk management techniques
- Provides you with an analytical method that is proven both academically and in practice
- Uses examples and real life cases to support the transfer of knowledge and skills
Interest rate changes will affect most firms because they will have interest bearing assets or liabilities. As a result, interest rate movements can have an unfavourable impact and managing interest rate risk can be highly beneficial for the firm. But high-profile derivatives blunders show that this is no easy task.
In Mastering Interest Rate Risk Strategy, Victor Macrae shows you how to avoid the mis-selling of derivatives and derivatives blunders and how to set up an optimal interest rate risk strategy.
- Understand derivatives blunders and learn how to avoid them
- Formulate optimal interest rate risk strategies
- Increase firm value with hedging
- Measure the impact of interest rate risk
- Select the best possible derivative
Purchase the book
Click on the link of one of the webshops below to buy the book: